Friday, July 1, 2011

Today we met the water truck for a couple of deliveries into Cite Soleil. Once again we were greeted by smiling , dirty faces. I Don't Understand Such Trust, which they have, in God taking care of their needs! We could all learn from their simple faith.
My word for the day is DUST because we drove through it most of the day. Everyone's shirts looked like they slid into home. We all had dusty boogers in our nose & eyes. Trucks honked their horns & flashed their lights to warn of their coming as you could hardly see through the DUST!
It occurred to me that it could be the acronym for Don't Understand Such Trust and made me wonder what things in my Life cloud my vision & blind me from seeing with such simple faith & trust as the people I've met in Haiti?!?

written by : Michelle Schroeder
July 1, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment